If you are a psychologist looking for flexible time job opportunities in HCMC, SUNNYCARE will be a good choice for you.
SUNNYCARE is one of the Vietnam largest psychological counselling services. Drawing from an international network of credentialed providers and professionals, we provide counselling referrals and consultation on a variety of issues ranging from work and personal stress to mental health symptoms and crisis support.
SUNNYCARE is seeking 10 part-time Counsellors to join our clinical team in HCMC. Our clinical department provides counselling services on a global scale including psychological clinical case management, structured telephonic counselling, short term counselling.
- Provide telephonic counselling, in-the-moment support, ethical and professional manner while maintaining client-confidentiality.
- Adhere to the ethical, therapeutic and legal standards, which govern service delivery, as well as policies, procedures and laws, which apply to the organization and country, as appropriate.
- Ability to work with clients presenting with substance abuse, situations of crisis, mental health symptoms and/or family/relationship-related concerns impacting personal or work performance.
- Develop clear and concise treatment plans for clients with various session models.
- Assess clients thoroughly to ensure clinical appropriateness of short-term counselling.
- Flexible with regards to schedule – may be required to work some shifts outside regular shift hours to support the needs of the business and client volume intervals.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role and therefore, this employee will be required to follow any other functional-related instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
- Master’s Degree in Counselling, Psychology or similar.
- Minimum 2 years direct client-contact providing counselling or mental health services (post-qualification).
- Experience providing assessments and/or using clinical assessment tools.
- Effectively bilingual having excellent command of English both in speech and writing.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work weekends an advantage.
We thank your goodwill for SUNNYCARE. If you are accepted, your pay rate will be:
- 15,000 VND/min for the direct consultation session at SUNNYCARE’s office.
(Flexible working time. We will notice you at least 4 hours before the consultation so that you can arrange a counselling session with our clients in the office.
- 2,000 VND /min for local with Consult via PBX (Telephone Card)
(You can work from home)
How to Apply:
We are thankful for your interest in SUNNYCARE.
57/6/1 Đien Bien Phu, Ward 15, Binh Thanh, HCMC, Viet Nam